RARE! Japanese yukata nihongami traditional geisha hair cotton kimono 153 cm
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
☆ Japanese vintage kimono
– Japanese traditional yukata with nihongami (geisha hair style design) collections ☆
Quite unique and cool design, don’t you think? This summer kimono is decorated with various types of Japanese hair style (nihongami) for woman. You see the hair, the neck line and the collar but face. It is a modern art!
This wonderful Japanese yukata comes in a crisp white with all over design of traditional female hair style such as maiko/geisha. An extremely rare catch.
A yukata is a summer kimono, made of fine cotton which keeps you comfortable and cool even on hot summer days.
Light water stains on the “inside panel” i.e. should not be visible when worn traditionally! (Please check close-ups).
☆ DETAILS ☆
Made in: Japan
Material: Cotton / washable
(See wash instructions in my FAQ!)
☆ MEASUREMENTS ☆
– Mitake (length): 153.5 cm / 60.4 in
– Yuki (mid neck to end of arm): 62.5 cm / 24.6 in
– Mae haba (front panel width): 24 cm / 9.4 in
– Ushiro haba (back panel width): 30 cm / 11.8 in
Black, Red, White